1. How to Register in e-Vidhan system ?
Register in e-Vidhan system through Secure Website (https://secure.evidhan.nic.in) by using user id:- himachal & Password :- pradesh.
2. From where to send the Questions/Notices online as there is no option visible for sending the Questions/Notices after saving it ?
After typing and saving the Questions/Notices, click anywhere on the Questions/Notices in the list which you want to send, then in the third pane 'Edit' and 'Send' Button will be visible for updating and sending the Questions/Notices online.
3. How to submit Online Notices in case of different rule types.
There is an option 'Business Type' within the Notice Menu, in which a list of different rules are given. Select any one rule under which you want to submit your Notice Online to Vidhan Sabha .
4. In case If Hon'ble Member submit a wrong question, is there is any option to remove that question?
No, there is no such option because once a question is submitted online as well as manually the dairy number is assigned automatically to that question which cannot be removed.
5. After submitting the online Questions/Notices by the Hon'ble Members, how do they come to know that the Questions/Notices are received by Vidhan Sabha?
When Hon'ble Member submit Questions/Notices to Vidhan Sabha, message displaying receiving and dairy number assigned to that particular Question/Notice is sent on the registered mobile number.
6. Is it necessary to fill the subject while entering the question?
No, it is not mandatory to fill the subject while entering the question through mobile application as well as web application. If you enter the subject it becomes easy for you to identify the related content of your questions in the list.
7. What if Hon'ble Members keeps on entering Questions through mobile application as well as web application after the announcement of the last date for receiving the Questions?
No, it is not possible to submit the questions online after the announcement of the last date for receiving the questions because the options for sending the questions are disabled.
8. How Hon'ble Members know that the number of Questions/Notices they submitted online to Vidhan Sabha?
The count of Starred Questions, Unstarred Questions and Notices are shown along with the submenus respectively within the Online Submission menu.
9. e-Vidhan mobile application can also be installed in the i-Phones ?
No, it is the android based mobile application so it cannot be installed in the i-Phones.
10. How to view the details of Question in Department Dashboard?
Firstly Select Starred/ Unstarred menu then there is submenu pending for reply, After that the list of questions is appear, click on any Question in the centre pane , detail of particular question will appear on the right pane by clicking on (Acknowledgment Question to view the Details).
11. How Adminstrative Secretaries provide the Access to thier Nodal officers.?
Nodal officers send thier Department and Access discription request to their Adminstrative Secretaries. They accept their request by clicking on Access control menu, there is sub menu pending request, the list of Nodal Officers are showing here, by clicking on Accept request button they accept their request and provide the Access to their Nodal Officers
12. How to view the House Documents laid in the House for any date?
From Pubilc site(http://evidhan.nic.in)After that there is a Menu Paper Laid on the Top by clicking on this there is a parameter Assembly/Session/Date After selecting these parameters you can view the House Documents laid in the House for any date.
13. How to login into the e-Vidhan System?
To access the Public Website:
To access the e-Vidhan Public Website using the web address (http://evidhan.nic.in)
To access the Secure Website:
1.Login to e-Vidhan Secure Website using web address (https://secure.evidhan.nic.in)
2. By using web address http://evidhan.nic.in Click on the 'Login' button in the upper right corner of the screen for accessing the secure login.
14. From where the Hon'ble MLA's can submit the Questions/Notices online to the Vidhan Sabha?
There are two steps:
Step-I : By using Secure Website
1. Enter User Id and Password in the login window.
2. Click on the 'Online Submission' menu.
3. Click on the Starred Questions/Unstarred Questions/Notices you want to send.
4. Type the new Questions/Notices in the Details Section and click on the 'Save' button.
5. Click anywhere on the Questions/Notices in the list which you want to send, then in the third pane 'Edit' and 'Send' Button will be visible for updating and sending the Questions/Notices online.
Step-II: By using Mobile Application
1. Open the e-Vidhan Member mobile app.
2. Select the House Documents and select the 'Send Questions/Notices' options.
3. Select the Starred Questions/Unstarred Questions/Notices you want to send.
4. Touch the botton in the right bottom of the screen and type in the Questions/Notices in the details section.
5. After typing touch the 'Send' Button for submitting the Questions/Notices to Vidhan Sabha or touch the 'Save and Send later' for submitting the Question/Notices later on.
15. How to draft the reply of question Whether Starred/Unstarred?.
Firstly Click on Starred/Unstarred questions menu. A sub menu will appear( Pending for reply), There is a list of all Starred/Unstarred questions.To view the detail of any question click on any question in the centre pane, detail of question will appear on the right pane, then ther is a button "Draft the Reply" by clicking on this there is some prameters. Parameters to be filled by the Deparment and click on Save button to Save the draft reply of questions.
16. How to change the Password of Login?
By clicking on change Password option on the right top cornor of the Dashboard.
17. How Members mark the attendance in the House?
By touching attendance button in e-book and then place registered fingur on biometric device to mark attendance.
18. How to read reply?
By touching reply button in e-book.
19. How to check My Questions (Starred and Unstarred)?
By touching My Question button (Starred and Unstarred)
20. How to read Budget files?
By touching Budget button in e-book and touching the particular folder on L.H.S. to read the files under this folder.
21. How to provide total time taken by a Member in discussion.
It is provided them from control room.
22. How to attach slots and send the slots to Chief Repoter .
Make word file named as slot time like (11:20) & click attach button and select the particular slot file from local machine. Multiple files can be selected simultanously & click Send button to Send the particular slot to the Chief Reporter.
23. How to add & edit Rotation time of Repoters?
Make a text file containing Reportor name and alloted time slots and under time setting button on the menu bar browse the text file and click save button. Follow same procedure to update the time slots file.
24. How to listen and watch Audio & video in Reporter & Chief Reporter module?
Click particular time slot & click (Main slot) one minute after,one minute before button above the media players to listen audio & watch video.
25. How to open provious session data with audio & video in Reporter Module?
Select Previous date at login time.
26. How to read & copy document files of Notices,LOB, Starred & Unstarred Question ?
Click under document Tabs click Notices or LOB doc to read and copy Notice & LOB doc files. To read and copy Starred/Ustarred doc files under Department relpy, click document button.
27. How to check Question Relpy?
Select House Documents After that you have to select Starred or Unstarred Questions.There is Reply button for each Question. Select that button to see reply of the Question.
28. How to submit Question online through mobile aap?
Select House douments, Now there is a option in top to send Questions/ Notices. Touch or select that option. Now which Question i.e Starred Question or Unstarred Question you have to send select that option. There is a button in the right bottom of the screen. Select that button, After that you have to type Question, After typing you can send question or by selecting "Save and Send Later" option you can send it later.
29. How to get Salary Slip through mobile app?
First you have to select Salary/ Bills Reimbursement option. After that select "Salary". Now you have to select the month for which you have to get Salary Slip. After that Salary Detail view will be opened. Here you have to select "PDF" button to get Salary Slip.